How can we go to Farnox?
To go to Farnox, you will need to build a ship and a mining bot at the Exploration Center in Xiang-Chung Shi.
To do this, first you will need a complete blueprint for each. You can obtain a complete blueprint by collecting blueprint pieces (4 for each, 8 in total), which are given out randomly by a mysterious character in exchange for Vitara.
To produce Vitara, first you need a Vitara Processor. This is a type of building you can build on empty land so you will need to purchase land in a PF City to build yourself one.
Once you have a Vitara Processor, and you have a produced a minimum stock of five Vitara, the mysterious character will begin visiting you and offering you blueprint pieces in exchange for five Vitara.
Note: You actually need to click to trade, so you need to pay attention to the random events.
Fuel goes into the fuel cell (obtainable in Nothing Rare Here), which was needed when you built your ship and you need one for the bot (so 2 fuel cells are needed).
Once you have a complete blueprint, you can begin construction of your ship or mining bot. You will not receive any blueprints until you have built a Vitara Processor and have generated at least 5 Vitara.
Once that is done, you just need to fill them with fuel, which is also Vitara, and your ship or mining bot is ready to go!
How to get the ship and bot pieces?
To complete your ship and mining bot you will need some special ship and mining bot parts. You can get them here:
- Ship Cabin: talk to the Dark Guardian and offer him 1500 care points as a trade.
- Ship Cargo Bay: purchase it from the Action Team Store for 150 AT points.
- Ship Command Centre: trade it for 150 Mega Money Madness tickets.
- Ship Engines: select it as a reward for passing through the secret door under Barkchem. Select User Profile for this reward.
- Ship Hull: receive it as a random reward from Sharkfather's Quest.
- Mining Bot:
- Mining Bot Drill: purchase it from the Ancient Museum gift shop for 5 giftshop points.
- Mining Bot Processor: turn in a complete dinosaur skeleton to the Ancient Museum.
Some of the above pieces are only available when you are actually starting building the ship/bot.
At the Exploration Center you can see how many blueprints-pieces you still need. If you have all the pieces, you will be able to start building the ship and mining bot there.
After finishing building both the bot and the ship, you can go to the ship-details (hover your mouse over the ship-icon at the Center and click on details).
What can you do at the Ship Details?
- You can view and load bots and gummies onto your ship here, also the Digital Star Chart (given by the Ambassador).
- In order to load bots onto your ship, your ship has to be docked at the exploration center or in farnox, and the bot has to be there as well.
- You can load gummies into the cargo hold once your ship is complete. You can only load new gummies onto your ship when it is docked at the exploration center. To add gummies or your bot, go to the Exploration Center, click on 'Ship', then 'Details'.
- Gummies are sold in Simply Delicious as well as player shops. Gummies are shredded and cannot be removed as gummies again, only dumped at farnox for farnee food. Any gummy from rarity 990 to 999 will work.
- When you add gummies, they will go into the cargo hold and can take up a maximum of 25% of the room. The other 75% of space will taken up when you add your bot.
- 6 cargo points: Black Rhinoceros Gummy
- 5 cargo points: Aardwolf, African Civet, African Elephant, Apple, Australian Pony, Bat Eared Fox, Bulldog (Berry, Grape), Camel, Crocodile, DikDik, Ferret (Berry, Grape), Fur Seal, Giraffe, Gray Fox (Berry, Grape), Indicus (Berry, Grape),
Kangaroo, Koala, Leopard (Berry, Grape), Lop (Berry, Grape), Maine Coon (Berry, Grape), Panda (Berry, Grape), Platypus, Pumpkin, Samoyed (Berry, Grape), Serval, Sheepdog (Berry, Grape), Somali (Berry, Grape), Zebra, New Year xxx Bear Gummy
- 4 cargo points: African Barb, Alaskan Malamute, Arctic Fox, Arctic Wolf, Bear, Bernese, Bulldog (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Cheetah, Collie, Dall Sheep, Dingo, Dolphin, Ferret (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Gibbon, Gray Fox (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Hare, Heart, Indicus (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Japanese Crane, Kuvasz,
Labrador, Lemming, Leopard (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Leprechaun, Lop (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Loris, Lynx, Maine Coon (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Mastiff, Mink, Musk Ox, Orangutan, Orca, Panda (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Penguin, Pig, Pigeon, Polar Bear, Poodle, Porcupine, Raccoon, Red Fox, Reindeer, Samoyed (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Sheep, Sheepdog (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Snow Goose,
Snowy Owl, Somali (Cherry, Lemon, Lime), Tibetan Yak, Tiger, Turtle, Walrus, Wolverine Gummy
- 3 cargo points: Eel, Otter, Sea Turtle, Skunk, Squid, Wild Boar, Yorkie Gummy
You will need to launch your ship at the Exploration Center. It will take around 39 hours for the ship to reach Farnox (or PP if you return home). It will use 19 to 20% fuel for this trip.
To see how long the ship is still in space, click on the little ship below the money in your wallet.
You can get Ship Engine Upgrades. These are available in Nothing Rare Here under the tab Special.
The Ship Super Engines cost 5,000 KBs and will make your ship go 25% faster than the original engines (instead of 39 hours, it will take 34 hours).
The Ship Ultra Engines cost 25,000 KBs and will make your ship go 50% faster than the original engines (xx hours instead of 39 hours).